Looking For Squad

Lapsy143

Full Squid
NNID
Lapsy143
Hey everyone! I'm Lapsy, as you may have seen me around. I am looking for a squad that can support me as a player. I am a Kelp Splatterscope, Splatling, and Splattershot Main, and I plan to be tactical help someday (more "how do we take situations as a team?" and analyzing how we play). I'm looking for someone that can help me, as I am just starting out, and I don't want to be a burden. Thanks if you can help me!

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hey everyone! I'm Lapsy, as you may have seen me around. I am looking for a squad that can support me as a player. I am a Kelp Splatterscope, Splatling, and Splattershot Main, and I plan to be tactical help someday (more "how do we take situations as a team?" and analyzing how we play). I'm looking for someone that can help me, as I am just starting out, and I don't want to be a burden. Thanks if you can help me!
Hi

Please click on the link below!

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I don't have a group but I need two people to form a quad squad like right now. It doesn't have to be permanent just want to play with the same group... for once! Someone take one for the team please. @Lapsy143 your skill lvl does not matter to me....at all.

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
I don't have a group but I need two people to form a quad squad like right now. It doesn't have to be permanent just want to play with the same group... for once! Someone take one for the team please. @Lapsy143 your skill lvl does not matter to me....at all.
I'm interested in mostly adding people playing competitive/casual doesn't matter to me, I just want to play in a group =P.
Add me on skype: mjgamer or comment/message me something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom