Looking for Squadmates

Staniel

Inkling
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to splatoon (lv 29, rank B), and so are my cousin and brother. When the three of us try to play squads we always have trouble finding a room, so we're trying to network and find some other people who wouldn't mind being our 4th guy. Also, my brother doesn't play much (only weekends), so it's really just me and my cousin during the week. So it would also be advantageous to find another duo who would be interested in pairing up with us.

We're laid back, but of course the main goal is to win. My cousin and I usually play a few times during the week 6-10pm and on weekends my brother occasionally joins from 12-10pm.

If you're interested please PM me and I'll respond with my info so we can get this thing rolling.

Egolegume

Senior Squid

Hi I'm Egolegume leader and organizer of CLAN ™
I'm looking for more members both casual
and ranked players who want to join a team.

All Clan members are required to place the
symbol at the end of the Nintendo Nickname.

Casual players have no other requirements
except to participate and communicate.
Post to threads, chat in skype or Discord.
Generally get acquainted with the clan!

Ranked players have a few more requirements.
♥ Attend schedule matches / practices.
♥ Discord & Skype on your devices.
♥ Reliable microphone.
♥ Reliable internet connection.
♥ Willingness to learn callouts.
♥ High skill in 1 weapon class, willingness to learn a second.
To join our ranked side please fill out this form.

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

♥ Eastern Time is 2 hours ahead of Mountain Time
♥ Mountain Time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific Time

Region: North America
Language: English

Text Communication: Groups & Skype
VoIP: Discord (*required by ranked players, optional for casuals)

Members: 20

MISSION STATEMENT
CLAN ™ goal is to create a large, versatile open Splatoon
community that engages in both sides of the splatting world.
We are interested in create a fun place for casual players
with private matches in mixed game modes. While also
providing a place for competitive players that participated
in training session, ranked matches, and tournaments.

CLAN LEADER CONTACTS
Twitter: Egolegume

Staniel

Inkling
I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. We play squads, but we're casual gamers. Definitely not interested in changing our names so that we can match, or having a stranger danger Skype session.

Portgaz

Inkling
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to splatoon (lv 29, rank B), and so are my cousin and brother. When the three of us try to play squads we always have trouble finding a room, so we're trying to network and find some other people who wouldn't mind being our 4th guy. Also, my brother doesn't play much (only weekends), so it's really just me and my cousin during the week. So it would also be advantageous to find another duo who would be interested in pairing up with us.

We're laid back, but of course the main goal is to win. My cousin and I usually play a few times during the week 6-10pm and on weekends my brother occasionally joins from 12-10pm.

If you're interested please PM me and I'll respond with my info so we can get this thing rolling.
Ive been playing since the game came out, i just NOW recently found out about this site and am interested in being apart of a squad (or even just play with ppl online) currently im A+ rank and im best at using .52 Gal Deco and Duel Squelcher (depending on the rank battle and terrain) and im currently practicing with splat chargers and seem to be picking it up well. Let me know if you wana exchange friendcodes sometime.

Remziel

Inkling
NNID
Remziel
Hey Staniel, I'm also a new player looking for people to play casual squad battles with. Send me and invite and we can queue up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom