1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Looking for squads (A - S rank)

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by SilverWoomy, May 18, 2016.

1. SilverWoomy

SilverWoomy Inkling

NNID:
    Rojololo
    Hi. I'm a Splattershot Pro/.96 gal main looking for a squad to play in. I'm on the verge of reaching S rank, I'm currently A+ 86, so I believe I'm decent-ish. I'm usually available all the time in the weekend, as well as weekdays, but less time. I can't do voice chat, though. I don't have a headset mic, and all my other microphones are webcam ones. I used to be in a clan, but I've outranked all of them now. (they're B ranks) If anyone else is looking for one, we can also create one. Looking forward to possibly playing with someone recently.

NESS☆OctoCece likes this.
  2. Sora the KidSquid

NNID:
    JordanFrank
    Hey!Our squad does use discord (I personally don't) But don't worry about it!Our squad has two Bs, an A and a S.Hopefully you'll join us!:)

3. Brian120488

Brian120488 Inkling

NNID:
    Brain120488
    Hey I have s rank players with me and I'm also s too. We use skype too so if you can get skype. If you do have skype, tell me your nickname.

4. SilverWoomy

SilverWoomy Inkling

NNID:
    Rojololo
    How would I go about joining you guys?

5. Zet4Dragon

Zet4Dragon Senior Squid

NNID:
    ZetaDragon
    Hi SilverWoomy!
    I was looking to recruit the first member to my squad. It's both casual and competitive. I'm also A+.
    But if you are american sorry - timezone conflicts - my timezone is GMT/UTC +0

6. Mikaya

Mikaya Inkling Cadet
    Premium

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4841-8448-2209
    Hello! I'm Sora's teammate! If you would like discuss this further, please PM me your Skype ID if you have one! We'd love to have you as part of our squad! ^^

A try-out will be required, by the way. :3

EDIT: SilverWoomy has now joined a squad!

#6 Mikaya, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016