• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for squads (A - S rank)

SilverWoomy

Inkling
NNID
Rojololo
Hi. I'm a Splattershot Pro/.96 gal main looking for a squad to play in. I'm on the verge of reaching S rank, I'm currently A+ 86, so I believe I'm decent-ish. I'm usually available all the time in the weekend, as well as weekdays, but less time. I can't do voice chat, though. I don't have a headset mic, and all my other microphones are webcam ones. I used to be in a clan, but I've outranked all of them now. (they're B ranks) If anyone else is looking for one, we can also create one. Looking forward to possibly playing with someone recently.

NNID
JordanFrank
Hey!Our squad does use discord (I personally don't) But don't worry about it!Our squad has two Bs, an A and a S.Hopefully you'll join us!:)

Brian120488

Inkling
NNID
Brain120488
Hey I have s rank players with me and I'm also s too. We use skype too so if you can get skype. If you do have skype, tell me your nickname.

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Hi SilverWoomy!
I was looking to recruit the first member to my squad. It's both casual and competitive. I'm also A+.
But if you are american sorry - timezone conflicts - my timezone is GMT/UTC +0

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
How would I go about joining you guys?
Hello! I'm Sora's teammate! If you would like discuss this further, please PM me your Skype ID if you have one! We'd love to have you as part of our squad! ^^

A try-out will be required, by the way. :3

EDIT: SilverWoomy has now joined a squad!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom