• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Team (EST timezone)

AoriCallie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1891-3013-5627
Hello! My name is AoriCallie, I'm 17 years old, and I'm looking for a competitive team. I play octoshot (ttek), gold dynamo, and am planning on learning the ballpoint splatling the moment it drops. I'm also learning enperry dualies.

My ranks are as follows:
SZ: S+ 5
TC: S+ 1
RM: S+ 1
CB: S+ 0 (admittedly, I'm about to drop back to S, as clam blitz is my weakest mode.)

My in-game name is Flanitized; will be shorted to Flan if needed to fit a clan-tag.

I'm looking for a team that is serious about getting better, but is also kind and friendly to their members like a family. I do admit I have a lot I need to improve on, but I'm hoping finding a team will help me get better faster!

Thank you for reading all of this!

kaislyer

Inkling
Hey there, friend! I represent Atsumaru, you seem like a pretty good fit for the crew!
If you're interested, you can see our thread here for more details!

AoriCallie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1891-3013-5627
@kaislyer I sent in a form! if I do get accepted, I should mention that while I'm comfortable vcing, I need to learn callouts and have never done any scrims or real practices before. I also am in a few casual clans, which I hope is okay. I've never been in a competitive clan before.

kaislyer

Inkling
Hello again! Thanks so much for replying!
It's completely fine if you aren't experienced, we're here to help~
Your form is under review, it won't take long to get a response (either today or tomorrow).

Thank you for trying out Atsumaru!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom