Looking for Team (EST timezone)

AoriCallie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1891-3013-5627
Hello! My name is AoriCallie, I'm 17 years old, and I'm looking for a competitive team. I play octoshot (ttek), gold dynamo, and am planning on learning the ballpoint splatling the moment it drops. I'm also learning enperry dualies.

My ranks are as follows:
SZ: S+ 5
TC: S+ 1
RM: S+ 1
CB: S+ 0 (admittedly, I'm about to drop back to S, as clam blitz is my weakest mode.)

My in-game name is Flanitized; will be shorted to Flan if needed to fit a clan-tag.

I'm looking for a team that is serious about getting better, but is also kind and friendly to their members like a family. I do admit I have a lot I need to improve on, but I'm hoping finding a team will help me get better faster!

Thank you for reading all of this!

kaislyer

Inkling
Hey there, friend! I represent Atsumaru, you seem like a pretty good fit for the crew!
If you're interested, you can see our thread here for more details!

AoriCallie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1891-3013-5627
@kaislyer I sent in a form! if I do get accepted, I should mention that while I'm comfortable vcing, I need to learn callouts and have never done any scrims or real practices before. I also am in a few casual clans, which I hope is okay. I've never been in a competitive clan before.

kaislyer

Inkling
Hello again! Thanks so much for replying!
It's completely fine if you aren't experienced, we're here to help~
Your form is under review, it won't take long to get a response (either today or tomorrow).

Thank you for trying out Atsumaru!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom