• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for team for inkling open/ clan

argan

Inkling
NNID
argan008
Switch Friend Code
SW-1953-1792-0021
I'm looking for a team for the inkling open. Preferably S+ level.

Beyond that I'm also looking for clan for competitive and just to play league battles with. I main dapple dualies and the rest of the dualie family and have an aggressive/support playstyle. I also use rollers, squelchers, and splattershot pro as secondaries and I sometimes play tenta brella and clash blaster on tower control. My timezone is EST and I'm most active at night everyday. I don't have a whole lot of team experience and I'm kinda shy but I play a lot of ranked mode and I'm pretty competitive. I'm just tired of losing because of not being able to coordinate with my teamates.

IGN:Argan
SZ Rank:S+10
TC Rank:S+4
RM Rank:S+3
CB Rank:S+2

D

Deleted Member

I'm an S+ player in all. I do not have a clan but we can play league pair. I'm most active at around 10PM-4AM Pacific. I use all weapons but I'm best with longer range weapons

_+cronodob

Inkling
NNID
Cronodob
Switch Friend Code
SW-7326-5866-7589
Does anyone have 2 extra players ?

We are s+1 and s+

We play togeather

SW732658667589
Lvl 46
custom splatter shot jr

SW779415291493
Lvl 44
Nzap

Also s ranking

We have alternate

But not 2 more people yet...

Can any one help us find another player on the west coast for the us canada inkling open ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom