• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for team/friends

TOOF7LTHY

Inkling
NNID
TOOF7LTHY
Hey I'm new to Splatoon looking for a team/friends to grind with and get good. I come from a fps background so I hope to be able to pick this game up and get good fast with the help of friends. I'm currently rank c- only lvl 13 I plan on starting ranked play when I hit level 20 so I can start buying 3 star equips. Currently running .52 gal deco and enjoying it most likely will be my main. Little about my self I am married 27 yrs old and have a son. I work ft but I do try to game daily for a hour if not more . I have access to discord if you wanna party chat. Please add me on Nintendo at ZeezuCannon

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
I'm A- in ranked but I'd definitely like to help you out in Turf Wars then help you with ranked and I'm always looking for some friends to squad around with. My NNID is ZephyrSonicU and while I don't have Discord I do have Skype for communication.

TOOF7LTHY

Inkling
NNID
TOOF7LTHY
Just started playing again took a lil break to play some Zelda but love Splatoon.. soo I've now been playing for 2 days a few hours a day I'm at c+ like 62 I'm always first or 2nd on my team mostly first when we lose. So I am getting better with barley any play time .. still looking for people.

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
That's great! I do now have Discord if you wanna add me it's ZephyrSonic #6622 and we can voice chat if you'd like and we can play some matches and squad too.

TOOF7LTHY

Inkling
NNID
TOOF7LTHY
Seems to have some kind of discord issue try adding me bro
GunzBlazin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom