• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For Team/Squad

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
Hello! I'm looking for a team to join. My ranks are currently:
B Rainmaker
B Tower Control
B- Splat Zones

(I was S in Splatoon 1, but i'm still working on Splatoon 2 ranks)

I also use the Splattershot, and occasionally .52 gal, although i'm pretty good with most weapons.

I would prefer to be in a practice squad (League Battles and Scrims from time to time) because I don't have any sort of voice chat, however, I do want to be a part of a team.

Please tell me if interested!
:)

NNID
ChillQuillz
Hi, honestly i put on for alot of people but got turned down... Anyway, message me if interested
I am a starting captain, with no one yet. But the plan is to grow with the team. And no voice chat is needed. We will practice most scenarios and codes anyway. More details if u message me

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
Hi, honestly i put on for alot of people but got turned down... Anyway, message me if interested
I am a starting captain, with no one yet. But the plan is to grow with the team. And no voice chat is needed. We will practice most scenarios and codes anyway. More details if u message me
Seems good, what weapon do you use and what is your rank?
If any private battle testing is required let me know.

I also have a friend who I want to play with. I'm not sure if he'll join but if you want I can try to invite him here.

Last edited by a moderator:
NNID
ChillQuillz
can I join
U can, what weapon u use, and whats your rank. Also when are you most active

I also have a friend who I want to play with. I'm not sure if he'll join but if you want I can try to invite him here.
And its the splat charger, scattershot, or splat roller. Mostly splattershot though.
Rank is B - in rainmaker
C - in the other ones

Seems good, what weapon do you use and what is your rank?
If any private battle testing is required let me know.
And i was thinking the only test is a quick turf war just for me to get the feel of how you play. When are u most active

https://discord.gg/FGkQ8m
Thats the discord, go to my profile and join the group, and hope to see you two later

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom