• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for team

Yukari

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3585-0481-0715
Hey there. I'm looking for an average sized team to join, long as we chat on discord / amino. I'm Tōmasu, I'm a and b ranks, never got an s or x rank in my life. I've got 190 profresh, and have only done one Hazard level max which I beat. If I'm available to be recruited, despite me being literally trash, then please comment below or something and link me to your team.

Emperor2308

Full Squid
Ooooh friendly competition i see, I started using the Kensa L-3 a few months ago, and I know some moves 2.

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
i learned a few new tricks with my dualies too!

frankus

Banned (6 points)
What level are you because I'm at level 18, I think. I wish I could play as Hong Kong John or Hillbilly Jim but those characters doing exist in Splatoon. They're my OCs

Emperor2308

Full Squid
What level are you because I'm at level 18, I think. I wish I could play as Hong Kong John or Hillbilly Jim but those characters doing exist in Splatoon. They're my OCs
I'm level *44
( The star means past 99 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom