• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Looking for teammates.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
Hi there, if you're a Splatoon 1 player then I'm more than happy to help :). Unfortunately I don't own Splatoon 2 however, so I can't help you there...

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Hi there, if you're a Splatoon 1 player then I'm more than happy to help :). Unfortunately I don't own Splatoon 2 however, so I can't help you there...
Hey, kid. If you're looking for people to play Splatoon 1 with, you should use the splatoon 1 forum. You're currently in the splatoon 2 forum. You're not going to get as many players as if you'd actually use the proper forum!

Sandtide

Senior Squid
Hey, kid. If you're looking for people to play Splatoon 1 with, you should use the splatoon 1 forum. You're currently in the splatoon 2 forum. You're not going to get as many players as if you'd actually use the proper forum!
Oh, I didn't know this was splatoon 2 only, sorry. Is the splatoon 1 forum still on squidboards, or is it a second website altogether? But all the same, thanks for telling me. :)

Kaibakihashi

Inkling
Oh, I didn't know this was splatoon 2 only, sorry. Is the splatoon 1 forum still on squidboards, or is it a second website altogether? But all the same, thanks for telling me. :)
It's right below the section that says "Splatoon 3"

here are some direct links:

Splatoon 1 Regular Discussion

Splatoon 1 Competitive Discussion

Though, not a lot of folks play one nowadays, since the wii u didn't fare all that great. if you do end up getting a switch and it's still a long way off of 3, I highly recommend getting 2 as you'll get a lot more people to play with. Even better if you can find it on sale.
Oh, yeah! There are also a few other areas below that if you're looking for people.

Squid Locator

Squid Social

These aren't in any particular game section, so when making a thread looking for folks be sure to specify the game!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom