Looking for teammates

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
I'm still recruiting teammates for my squad, and I'm looking for 13-17 year old players that are looking into getting into competitive splatoon. I'm looking for 13-17 year-olds because I've alreasy found out that adults have too much time on their hands ( I'm 16 btw ) You must be at least A- rank, and have plenty of time on your hands to do some scrims with the squad I do not want somebody who joins and then barely ever plays or communicates with the squad. I want someone who is seriously considering to become a professional. We do scrims on friday nights and on weekends at random times.

If you want to join, just add me on skype: twistedtatsu

Here is the link to the squad http://squidboards.com/groups/livin-like-larry-l3.482/

Last edited:

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
You could still get an ethernet adapter and an ethernet cable if you're concerned about how fast the internet will be.

Lucarii

Inkling
NNID
Lucarii
I'm not so concerned about the internet, it was more just the timezone ^^" I don't think I'll be able to join since I'm in Eastern Australia, so I wouldn't be available during half of the weekend in Eastern US, as well as afternoon and morning basically being switched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom