• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for UK/EU-based splatmates :)

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
I'm 26, currently B+ rank and looking for experienced people in the UK/Europe to help me rank up and to help me gain experience in Splatoon! I'm like a sponge that's ready to soak up as much knowledge from my fellow squids as possible. I'm eager to learn and improve.

If we get a team of four and have good repport and synergize well I'm totally down for forming a team, and who knows, we could be entering some tournaments very soon.

My weapon of choice is the Jet Squelcher, I like to fill a support role in a team and my NNID is McProle.

Please leave your NNID below, your name, age, what weapons you like using and whatever else you think might be relevant.

Thanks in advance!

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
NNID: Dillator
Name: Hikaru
Weapons I like to use: Likes using all weapons! My signature just shows all my Fav's!
Situated: Netherlands
Time when i can play: Weekends but not this one. Also on Wednesdays if I feel like it.

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
I'll add you, if you don't mind playing with someone twelve years your senior :P.

I'm on pretty much all day until the 11th, as that's when my new job starts.

Is it okay to send you a heads up on the Wii U if I see you're online?

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Oh wow I'm stupid. I've already friend request you btw.
You up for some 1v1's?

Jigger

Inkling
NNID
dfa988
Hey, I'm 27, in the UK, B+ and looking to improve, Tentatek Splattershot is my favourite weapon. I don't always have a lot of time to play, but would be keen if we're online at the same time.

NNID is dfa988

Last edited:

roxiek

Inkling
NNID
roxiek
Hi! I'm 22 and from the UK. Currently A+ and I mainly use the Carbon Roller. I tend to play a lot, but I'll be back in university on the 11th so my play time will likely go down a bit. My NNID is Roxiek.

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Some shameless advertisement ! I'm admin of a competitive Splatoon squad, 3 Hit Points. We have a few Europe-based players, including myself, you can hop onto our Guest Lodge server on discord to find us ! https://discord.gg/0ft0dRJQzOBEU9yj (Let me know if link doesn't work)

Thank you c:

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
Some shameless advertisement ! I'm admin of a competitive Splatoon squad, 3 Hit Points. We have a few Europe-based players, including myself, you can hop onto our Guest Lodge server on discord to find us ! https://discord.gg/0ft0dRJQzOBEU9yj (Let me know if link doesn't work)

Thank you c:
I'll click the link when I get back home :).

I still have a lot to learn. I'm currently sitting in the high B+ and I'm level 31 but I'm looking to improve and I think the best way to do that would be to join a squad and do scrims. That being said, I'll give you a word of warning and say I might not be great to begin with, but if you're sure I'm not going to drag your team down I'd be happy to join 3 Hit Points :D.

Zeruma

Inkling
NNID
Zeruma
Alright I am interested mostly since it seems fun to help someone for a change (plus I only have one person To play with in squad) AND I AM EXTREMLY BORED! Been farming to many shiny gear sigh...

Anyways I dont remember my Nintendo ID atm I will check it up later. I am 22 years old (don't understand the importance of that info.)

I have two characters with S rank as I wished to test myself. As for S+ well I have gotten close but rank mode isnt balanced so no matter. Must point out that if you would team up with a rank such as mine or S+ you Will be forced to face quite a challenge. Not sure if you are up for that.

And I am maximum lvl 50.

As for weapons...I can use most of them. I been mainly using lately sniper/gal/brusher/random shooting weapons. (Can't remember their names...)

I am changing weapon depending on stage and mode. So don't expect me to stick with something. If I understood you correctly it's mostly competitive you are looking for?

I am also wondering if you Intend to use something like ts/skype?

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
I'm 28 and from the UK.
I usually play on Tuesdays for a few hours, other nights vary.
I'm currently A+ after a recent trying out of new weapons (was S), but not really bothered by the letter, more interested in having fun.
Usually play with Squiffers, Splat chargers or 52 Gals.. would like to improve with others.
NNID is MaBex.
IGN is Matt/DuD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom