• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for UK player with Skype!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
I have a team of three (at the moment, all above B rank. We're all based somewhere in the UK, so we'd like someone who's also living there to Skype with us! That way, time zones won't be a problem. We love to play private matches and jump into turf wars, and it would be awesome to have a four-squad battle with everyone in the call, since we're unable to play a proper ranked match and our private battles have always been 2v1, haha. We're both chill and competitive, so if you're up to join us, please send me a message via Skype (my username is daikoraxv2) or here!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Sounds good! Send me a message and I'll provide you with my Skype username.

Kimion0

Inkling
NNID
Kimiono_SSB
hey
im a solo sqid searching 4 Company if you would like to do a few test maches and mab Team up l8er ad me on Skype as Kimiono_ssb

Rcole

Inkling
NNID
rorymark
I'm S rank 96 deco player from UK who would love to splat with you! NNID is rorymark.

I'm in a whatsapp group of a few other EU players who squad regularly as well - you're welcome to join. Send a message if you fancy :)

Kimion0

Inkling
NNID
Kimiono_SSB
I'm S rank 96 deco player from UK who would love to splat with you! NNID is rorymark.

I'm in a whatsapp group of a few other EU players who squad regularly as well - you're welcome to join. Send a message if you fancy :)
Coll so ist like to join il Senf You ms phonenumber as PM

Dew

Inkling
NNID
ShadowStaraptor
Hi, I'm willing to play. I'm from the UK, and I'm a Tentatek player. I'm also an S rank player. Just message me if you need me. Cheers!

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Count me in! I've been wanting to see a UK squad for a while now, but never had the time to set one up myself. Please PM me. :)

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Well,if you're still looking for people,I'd be totally down. From Ireland and currently A+ Rank. Just don't know if you want anymore people as it seems like you only want a team of 4. If this is so,if anyone else in this thread wants to get something set up,just message me :). Haven't had much luck with teams,most times my own fault due to activity,but I'd finally like to be apart of something.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Haha wow, I didn't expect to get this many replies!

If this is the case, I'd love to have a large group of Splatoon players - the more the merrier, after all! I'll send all of you a message and I'll sort something out.

Inky Corruption

Full Squid
NNID
ShaneTC
Would this count as "jumping on the bandwagon"? Because it seems like a wagon of fun I wouldn't want to miss out on! Already posted elsewhere but ahh, hey, it's not the SCL so that's fine, right?

Another Scandinavian here, with the Northern Winds and everything. The geographical distance and time disparity shouldn't be big enough to prove difficult to work around, so if you don't mind my antics I'd like to hear from you again if possible.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Hey, we're looking for more active members! Send me a message if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom