looking to be part of a team

Josie

Inkling
NNID
Misster-donut
I have always been interested in being part of a team since splatoon's initial release. I am a pretty serious player and would love to compete in tournaments and play competitively. I still do like to have fun with the game though, so I have no problem with casual play. I am on EST time and I am going to go through a pretty big transition soon, moving back to NC (currently I am in IN). The reason I bring this up is because I will be pretty busy until August, so I would love a team/members who are understanding and patient with me.

As of now, I am lvl 31 and rank A+ (82) and for the most part, I main the splash-o-matic and will sometimes also use the splattershot jr, .52 gal deco, or the sloshing machine. I also like to play more on the offensive side and I am completely open to being in a splatoon 2 team as well.

I am probably a tad bit rusty at the game, as I have been busy with my everyday job and taking care of current personal matters but after a few matches, I should be ready to go

I would prefer to play with other members who are 18+ but for the most part, I don't care too much.

I hope to have fun with other splatoon players and hopefully find a team! Thanks so much for reading!

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
I have always been interested in being part of a team since splatoon's initial release. I am a pretty serious player and would love to compete in tournaments and play competitively. I still do like to have fun with the game though, so I have no problem with casual play. I am on EST time and I am going to go through a pretty big transition soon, moving back to NC (currently I am in IN). The reason I bring this up is because I will be pretty busy until August, so I would love a team/members who are understanding and patient with me.

As of now, I am lvl 31 and rank A+ (82) and for the most part, I main the splash-o-matic and will sometimes also use the splattershot jr, .52 gal deco, or the sloshing machine. I also like to play more on the offensive side and I am completely open to being in a splatoon 2 team as well.

I am probably a tad bit rusty at the game, as I have been busy with my everyday job and taking care of current personal matters but after a few matches, I should be ready to go

I would prefer to play with other members who are 18+ but for the most part, I don't care too much.

I hope to have fun with other splatoon players and hopefully find a team! Thanks so much for reading!

hey there Ink Inc. is recruiting for Splatoon 2 currently ;)
we mainly use dicord and twitter.
we r 18+
its open recruitment until the game is released then will be come invite/tryout only.
we will b quite competitive with clan wars i assure u haha
if u r interested just message here or add me on discord :D
peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom