Looking to form a casual skype squad (A-S+)

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. Looking for some people to casually play with (twin/quad squads or private battles) on a regular basis. I prefer skype for group chats, and would like to voice chat some or most of the time. I'm 21 so I'd prefer 18+, and I live in the eastern US but it doesn't matter what your time zone is.

I'm an S-rank shooter main (.96 gal & n-zaps) and have mostly played splat zones, but I'm getting into the other modes recently. I play pretty much every day, especially since I'm now on summer break.

If you're interested, my skype name and NNID are solitaryspook

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Lindsay is already a part of a squad! just letting you know! :3

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
Hi, I'm an S/S+ player. I main a variety of weapons depending on my mood. I would like to play with you some time. I am 17 so I hope thats not a problem. :)
NNID: Hudhair

db132

Full Squid
Hi, my name's Lindsay. Looking for some people to casually play with (twin/quad squads or private battles) on a regular basis. I prefer skype for group chats, and would like to voice chat some or most of the time. I'm 21 so I'd prefer 18+, and I live in the eastern US but it doesn't matter what your time zone is.

I'm an S-rank shooter main (.96 gal & n-zaps) and have mostly played splat zones, but I'm getting into the other modes recently. I play pretty much every day, especially since I'm now on summer break.

If you're interested, my skype name and NNID are solitaryspook
Just a small question, is there any sort of limit for number of people you're looking for to join in on this group? Just about all of what you mentioned are the same sort of things I'm looking for. I'm in the EST timezone and am also 24.

Splatoon wise, I play pretty much every day. Rank fluctuates between high A+ and low/mid S; use a lot of different weapons but I mainly gravitate towards the Heavy/Hydra Splatlings and the Ink/Octo Brushes. I have both a Skype (drillbees) and Discord (db132#4130) but at the moment I can't participate in Skype calls because my laptop can't handle the newer versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom