Looking to Form an EST Squad to Grow with and Eventually Go Competitive!

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Hey guys! I'm SwimShady, the real SwimShady.

I'm an A-/B+ Rank slosher main looking to form a squad. I want grow and rank up with a group of fun, friendly, similarly ranked squids, and when we all get really good, I want to go competitive!

I'd like 3 to 7 more people. Since it's just me at the moment, I'm open to all types of players, so no matter what weapons you use, I'm interested! (Without any people, I also haven't chosen a squad name yet. I want it to be our first decision as a squad!)

I'm located on the East side of America and I'm available to play Mon-Thur after 4pm, Fridays anytime before 4pm, and all day on Saturday and Sunday. (This will change in May, when school lets out. I work as a teaching assistant, so I'm a slave to the school schedule right now.)

Some info about me and the type of player I am:

Name: Sam (You can call me that or SwimShady or Swim or whatever you want really)

Level: 31 (Nearly 32)
Main Weapon: Sloshers, but I'm handy with the Dual Squelcher and the N-Zap
Roles: I'm very flexible and change up what I do according to what we need, but for the most part it goes about like this- In Turf Wars, I'm all about coverage and support, getting all the little side areas an pockets that people tend to forget about and recovering lost turf. For this, I typically main vanilla Slosher.

I work Splat Zones similarly, but play a little more offensively, opting for vanilla Sloshing Machine. For both TW and SZ, I almost always run Ninja Squid, Quick Respawn, usually a Special Duration Up (to lengthen my bomb rush), some speed boosts or sometimes some Ink Savers.

Rainmaker is where I get extremely competitive and offensive. I play best if I'm the one carrying the Rainmaker and have a strong, supportive team helping me clear a path. I joke all the time that I belong on "I Shouldn't Be Alive: Splatoon Edition" because I have flopped, wiggled, and woomied my way out some some very tight spots, going on to push for solid distances and often on to win the match. For this I use Sloshing Machine or Dual Squelcher/N-Zap, and ALWAYS with at least one Run Speed Up and Swim Speed Up and usually Opening Gambit to really get that first push going.

Tower Control is my wild card. I can play both defensively and offensively, depending on the needs of the team.

If you are interested in squidding with me here's some info:

• Contact Me: Here, just PM me! OR my NNID is Manfers
  • Time Zone: Preferably US EST, but if you're in another time zone and can work around my weird schedule, go for it!
  • Commitment Level: Pretty high! I really want to get serious with this. We don't have to eat, sleep, and breath Squad Battles, but I do want to practice at least 3 or 4 times a week.
  • Region/Language: Anywhere English speaking, please!
  • Skill Requirement: I want us to grow together, so you don't have to be fantastic. C+ or higher would be just fine. I'm not looking for the best of the best here.
  • Comm Requirements: The norm seems to be TeamSpeak, so let's go with that unless the group decides otherwise.
  • Specific Qualities: Over 18, please. I'm 22, so I'd prefer more mature squids to squad with. Also, I'm super laid back and easy going, so similarly chill squids are preferred. I do swear a lot in casual conversation, so if you don't much care for that, I may not be your gal.
  • Extra Info/Incentives: This is a brand new squad for mid-level players to grow with. Joining now means you get to help shape the squad and form it into what it will eventually become! I'm open to all types of players, offensive or defensive, chargers or rollers, anything, as long as you're fresh, chill, and ready to kill!
I'll be team captain, taking care of Win/Loss records, the roster, strategizing etc. Getting us into tournaments when the time comes and what have you. I'm very good at those sorts of things. However, I need a right-hand-man. I can be very forgetful and sometimes a little scatterbrained, so there is a special position open for Team Co-Captain. THE CO-CAPTAIN POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!!

If you're ready to really up your game, make some friends, and woomy your way to the top with a squad YOU help to create, give me a shout and we'll get this party going!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom