Looking to get a splatoon lan party going in my area. (831 California Salinas valley Monterey )

ServentSeaSlug

Inkling
NNID
ServentSeaSlug
I really would love to get at least 8-10 people together and play in a lan party. Playing splatoon locally with others would be an amazing experience and much different from playing online. I go to lots of smash bros tournaments in my area and have lots of fun there. A local splatoon tournament would be fun but next to impossible so the next best thing would be to at least get 8+ people together and just play for fun. Step one right now is finding people locally who would be willing to do something like this. After that would be finding a venue/house to host the lan party at. Then getting people to bring their wii us ( with save files that have most things unlocked) and tvs/ monitors. Getting hands on some land adapters would help out a lot and also one more wi-fi router. Honestly I think that if we can just get some splatoon lovers like myself create a event like this is will not be that hard. If things go well we can even take some video and pictures of this and get lots of local communities like this for the game going.

we just need 8+ people to make this happen. right now I know of 3, me my sister and one more friend who plays splatoon that I meat from going to smash bros tournaments in my area.

I have this facebook group made to help keep track of people https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693560077569186/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom