Looking to join a clan / squad ;n;

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
Hey I'm Reya, my old clan disbanded around a month ago and I've just been playing solo / with a few friends, but I'm kinda missing being in a group. I'm not really looking for a hardcore competitive team (because I doubt I'll fit the bill as of yet), I'm just looking for a friendly, fun, and sociable place to hang around with friends. ;o; I don't mind if your semi-competitive though, I do aim to get competitive in the future but I'm not great with talking on-mic or using callouts.

I'm currently B+ rank, although I'm usually an A- but I've kinda dropped since the group disbanded and took a hiatus from Splatoon for a while. I try to be all round when it comes to weapons, although I mainly use splatters and octo / ink brushes. Also I'm based in the UK and share a wii u with my brother (who's also in a clan), I play other games such as SSB4, mario kart 8 and Pokemon as well. c:

Thank you for reading! <3

Eggroll

Inkster Jr.
NNID
200305jz
RKT, btw you would have a better chance of getting in if you got to rank A

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
I have a squad and the minimum is B- so you fit right in. Message me if interested.

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
RKT, btw you would have a better chance of getting in if you got to rank A
Ah I've seen your group on the boards, I doubt I'll be getting to A anytime soon because I'm stuck in B+ / A- hell at the moment, but if I rank up I may consider joining. c:

Eggroll

Inkster Jr.
NNID
200305jz
I can help you get up to A if you like. Just send me a friend request

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom