• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join a Squad

Laiin

Super Banned
NNID
Laiin23
I'm looking to join a Squad! I am Rank A+ (I have gone up to Rank S) I have all the weapons (even the weapons from the girl Amiibo & the gear) I'm in the Eastern Time Zone...

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
I'm looking to join a Squad! I am Rank A+ (I have gone up to Rank S) I have all the weapons (even the weapons from the girl Amiibo & the gear) I'm in the Eastern Time Zone...
Eastern time zone as in america right?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Would you be interested in joining Calamari's Revenge? We aren't too picky with weapons or gear.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Yes I would be! When can I try out?
When will you be available to battle with us? The weapons that our squad uses so far are:wst_shot_precision00::wst_shot_blaze01::wst_charge_normalscp00:. You may use whatever weapon you want, but I just want to know.

Laiin

Super Banned
NNID
Laiin23
.... It's Thanksgiving for me today but I will have time tonight :) I'm in the EST zone, so anytime after 8pm tonight works for me!

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
.... It's Thanksgiving for me today but I will have time tonight :) I'm in the EST zone, so anytime after 8pm tonight works for me!
Okay, we are in Eastern Time Zone too. I will send you a friend request to your NNID. What is it? Mine is Hagefam7. I will probably friend you around 8:30-ish

Last edited:

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
You are pretty good. And I only have one thing to say... Welcome to the team! So excited to battle with you. Our next tourney is October 23rd. I will send more info if you accept.:)

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Aww thanks :) Yes I accept :) Can't wait!!!!
Neither can I! The tournament is called Autumn Breeze(look on event/tournaments). Thank you for joining! P.S. Do you have discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom