• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join a Squad

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
I don't have discord. How many players are on the squad?
4 counting you. We don't really like subbing people in during tournaments. It allows more playing time for us.;)That is ok if you don't have discord though. I will just message you here if I need to tell you something.

Last edited:

Laiin

Super Banned
NNID
Laiin23
Alright, sounds cool! We should do some practicing before the tourney as a Squad. Lmk when you guys are free k?! :)

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Alright, sounds cool! We should do some practicing before the tourney as a Squad. Lmk when you guys are free k?! :)
I think maybe sometime toward the end of the week, but I have to check with them first. Hopefully they will be available for battle.:) I already signed us up for Autumn Breeze. Did you look at the tournament to see the info?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
OK great :) I have discord now. It's Laiin :)
Sweet. I will invite you to the tournament discord when I friend you. I still can't believe our squad is already gonna compete in a tournament. So excited! :)I'm sure we'll do great :)

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
:) It'll be so much fun! Keep practicing k :) :p
Ok. I am 99% sure that we will be able to practice sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. :)I have a Cross Country meet in the morning is why we have to do it in the afternoon. I will give you an exact time later.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Here is how to get onto the Autumn Breeze discord: Go to tournaments and events, then scroll down until you find the tournament, then click on it. When you click on it, scroll down until you see "discord", then click on the link. Finally, discord will say "accept invite". Click on it and you will be there.:)

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
2 of us will be able to practice tomorrow at probably 3:30pm. Our 3rd member not counting you is celebrating his birthday tomorrow.:) Hopefully I we will play with you tomorrow.

Laiin

Super Banned
NNID
Laiin23
Listen, I tried sending you a msg the other day. I don't want to do the tourney anymore. I've never played a full match with any of you guys nor talked to any other members. We've never practiced (except for that one time) and it's only been messages here and there. Please try to understand my confusion on all this. Best of luck to you guys!

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Listen, I tried sending you a msg the other day. I don't want to do the tourney anymore. I've never played a full match with any of you guys nor talked to any other members. We've never practiced (except for that one time) and it's only been messages here and there. Please try to understand my confusion on all this. Best of luck to you guys!
:( I guess I understand. Thank you anyway! Good luck with whatever you're doing next. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom