• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join a squad

Hyper Librarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ErazDod
(If this is in the wrong forum let me know so I can repost it in the proper place)

I was looking into possibly joining a squad. I'm lvl 38 S rank and main a Carbon Roller, but I'm pretty good with the Splash-o-Matic and other shooters. I haven't ever played any game competitively enough to participate in tournaments, but I'd like to be a part of a group where I can do squad battles with some people that's generally low-stress (I may try competitive in the future, but I'd like to at least practice with a squad first haha)

I work full time so I usually have 2 days off a week that I can get a lot of practice in, but I'm usually always available for Ranked or Turf War once I'm done working for the day.

My Skype's erazdod, same as my NNID (ErazDod), if you wanted to send me a pm.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Yeah, so you might want to put this on the Squid Locator subboard. That's the board generally used for recruitment. More people might see this thread over there.

Hyper Librarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ErazDod
Yeah I wasn't sure where would be the best place to post this, since a sticky in the Squid Locator recommended postings for more casual squads be done here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom