• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join a team

PrincePucci

Inkling
NNID
patience77
Switch Friend Code
SW-0544-9907-3594
Heyo, been playing Splatoon 2 for a good time now and I've been getting better at the game at a rapid pace, quickly climbing in solo. I'm hoping to join a fun team to play with and get even better with.

Ranks: S+0 Clam Blitz, S Splat Zones, S Rainmaker, A- Tower Control (I never get a chance to play this mode).
Time Zone: EST
Weapons: Both Splattershots, Custom Splattershot Jr., Octobrush, Tri-Slosher, Sploosh-o-Matic, Inkbrush, .52 and .96 Gal.
Discord: Pucci#9509
FC: SW-0544-9907-3594

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested in having me, I know my ranks aren't amazing but I've climbed that far in a very short amount of time.

Last edited:

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
We are SquidRisus, a just starting discord server for casual players. We are looking for active players of all levels or ranks. We're from NA and EU so we're a multi regional group. We're nice friendly people who want to have fun playing the game with others. So, if you like to be a part of a new growing group, please join!

https://discord.gg/yKHxfZV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom