Looking to Learn Some Things

AlphaVoxel

Inkling
NNID
AlphaVoxel
Hello!
I joined SquidBoards a while back, looking to join a Splatoon 1 team. I have purchased a Switch/Splatoon 2/Octo Expansion, and would eventually like to create my own Team, but feel like I'm not quite a good enough player to do that yet. I have noticed that, while playing Splatoon 2, I feel like I am not playing as well as I am able. So, I have come back to this forum to see if I can find someone/a group that could help teach me a few things. Here is kind of an idea of what I am looking to learn:
  • Learn how to be a better player in general
  • Learn how to good enough with nearly every weapon type (Chargers/Blasters/etc.)
  • Pick up some tips/tricks/ideas to help give me a bit of an advantage.
  • Become better at strategy/helping my team/etc.
  • Learn how to get better gear.
  • Learn how to use gear most effectively with a given weapon.

Here is a bit about me as a player:
Level: 16 (close to 17)
Ranks: Splat Zones - B-, Rainmaker C-, Haven't played Tower Control/Clam Blitz yet.
Weapons I am decent with: Splattershot, Splat Dualies, Rapid Blaster, Splat/Undercover Brella, etc.
I am familiar with most weapons, and have a limited knowledge of how to use them effectively. In the original game, I am fairly good with Aerosprays, Rapid Blasters, Brushes, and a few others. I don't really like Chargers/non-Rapid Blasters, and am ok with most other weapons.

As far as gear goes at the moment, I don't have too much to work with, as I really need ability chunks for some pieces of gear I have.

Anyway, that should be enough from me for now. I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me out a bit with these things. I am trying to become a better player, and hope I can learn a few things that I can take back to Splatoon 1 as well. I am not really looking to join a team at the moment, though I wouldn't object to it.

Thanks,
-Alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom