• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to Learn Some Things

AlphaVoxel

Inkling
NNID
AlphaVoxel
Hello!
I joined SquidBoards a while back, looking to join a Splatoon 1 team. I have purchased a Switch/Splatoon 2/Octo Expansion, and would eventually like to create my own Team, but feel like I'm not quite a good enough player to do that yet. I have noticed that, while playing Splatoon 2, I feel like I am not playing as well as I am able. So, I have come back to this forum to see if I can find someone/a group that could help teach me a few things. Here is kind of an idea of what I am looking to learn:
  • Learn how to be a better player in general
  • Learn how to good enough with nearly every weapon type (Chargers/Blasters/etc.)
  • Pick up some tips/tricks/ideas to help give me a bit of an advantage.
  • Become better at strategy/helping my team/etc.
  • Learn how to get better gear.
  • Learn how to use gear most effectively with a given weapon.

Here is a bit about me as a player:
Level: 16 (close to 17)
Ranks: Splat Zones - B-, Rainmaker C-, Haven't played Tower Control/Clam Blitz yet.
Weapons I am decent with: Splattershot, Splat Dualies, Rapid Blaster, Splat/Undercover Brella, etc.
I am familiar with most weapons, and have a limited knowledge of how to use them effectively. In the original game, I am fairly good with Aerosprays, Rapid Blasters, Brushes, and a few others. I don't really like Chargers/non-Rapid Blasters, and am ok with most other weapons.

As far as gear goes at the moment, I don't have too much to work with, as I really need ability chunks for some pieces of gear I have.

Anyway, that should be enough from me for now. I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me out a bit with these things. I am trying to become a better player, and hope I can learn a few things that I can take back to Splatoon 1 as well. I am not really looking to join a team at the moment, though I wouldn't object to it.

Thanks,
-Alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom