Looking to make a squad for both ranked battles and private goof-offs

Bookshelph

Inkling
NNID
bookshelfs
Helloooo!!

I'm Becca, an 18 year old college squid who wants a squid squad for fun times.
I play ranked at A- level and want players who are both competitive players but also in it for the fun! We can play a mix of rank, turf and private battles just to mess around in.

My time zone is EST and I'm pretty much avalible all afternoons. I'm looking to make a big skype group of sorts so we can get togeather and play in random bunches just when two or more are avalible!
Though I love competitive splatoon I'm looking to dive more into the casual social side of the game as well. Squids need balance!

I live I'm Canada but nintendo kinda squishes Canada and America togeather as the North America region hehe

(@mods I hope this post is relevant to this thred! If I should be redirected please let me know!)

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
hey! ive already applied to some competitive clans but id be happy to join once in a while and just sort of chill in casual ranked matches and stuff. im an S+ but i have alt accounts (one still at C- and one at S) so you dont need to worry about lobbies of extremely high level players.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Helloooo!!

I play ranked at A- level and want players who are both competitive players but also in it for the fun! We can play a mix of rank, turf and private battles just to mess around in.

My time zone is EST and I'm pretty much avalible all afternoons. I'm looking to make a big skype group of sorts so we can get togeather and play in random bunches just when two or more are avalible!
Though I love competitive splatoon I'm looking to dive more into the casual social side of the game as well. Squids need balance!

I live I'm Canada but nintendo kinda squishes Canada and America togeather as the North America region hehe

(@mods I hope this post is relevant to this thred! If I should be redirected please let me know!)
I'd join,I need a squad to!

Bookshelph

Inkling
NNID
bookshelfs
hey! ive already applied to some competitive clans but id be happy to join once in a while and just sort of chill in casual ranked matches and stuff. im an S+ but i have alt accounts (one still at C- and one at S) so you dont need to worry about lobbies of extremely high level players.

Hey! Thags super awesome 8) Add me on Skype and I can make a group! I'll add more people as I find em. My Skype is banana-platter n_n

ps I do want to become a competitive player but I only very recently started tackling more strategic weapons, gear etc so I'd love a few tips sometime o:

Jawn

Inkling
NNID
Rockydragon2.0
Helloooo!!

Hey im an A rank but id like to say im pretty ok at the game and i have an alt i created yesterday thats mainly for sniping(im an aspiring sniper), and i would like to join your group, i hope you accept me. BTW if you wanna add me my NNID is rockydragon2.0, i also have skype so yeh.

Last edited:

MasterYin

Inkling
NNID
LucyKindle
Hey, I'm A- rank and I'm on CST and I'm trying to find a group. I'd love to join your group! :3 I dunno how good I am at playing splatoon, so you'll just have to see.

Last edited:

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
Hey everyone, shameless self advertisement incoming,

I've recently become a member of the squad Meddling Squids. We're a group of individuals who are mostly from Europe but have some American and Canadian members, and we're looking for new members. We're currently a mixture of different ranks, from around B- to S+. The members that are lower in rank are going to be playing with and learning from our higher ranked members with the theory that we're going to end up with a kick *** team. It's a waste of time recruiting for only S+ players. It does nothing for the community as the players with low ranks that have potential are getting left by the wayside. Our focus isn't so much on the strength of the individual, but rather the chemistry and harmony when playing together as a team.

As a group we have an emphasis on fun. We want to be competitive and enter some tournaments eventually but what's the point if we're not having fun in the process? Am I right?

I'm not actually the guy who handles recruiting haha, but we have a thread. For anyone reading this please click the link out and check Meddling Squids out!

http://squidboards.com/threads/medd...or-partners-in-mischief-18.23735/#post-170409

Feel free to add me on the Wii U too. My NNID is McProle.

Cake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom