• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to make friends and practice spanish 😅

ItzFreshii

Inkling
NNID
RENDOGG22
Switch Friend Code
SW-7938-1636-4774
Hi! I'm Freshii!

I've been meaning to meet more new people but I've recently came up with an idea. I've been meaning to learn spanish. Part of that process is speaking it (lol). So, I was hoping if there is any bilingual peeps (or even those learning english) who don't mind reading broken spanish time to time.

This is a really silly thing to ask (especially on squidboards admittedly) but I have to start somewhere. As I said my spanish is REALLY BAD. Hopefully this could be my path towards improvment?

Anyway, even if you don't speak spanish I'd still love to get to know more people ^-^

My discord is in my bio on my profile so you know where to find me! But PLEASE lemme know you are from Squidboards otherwise I will ignore it due to recently bots/scammers have been trying to add me 😭

Thank you for you time, hasta luego 💫

Toastydew

Inkling
Yo! I’m bilingual, Spanish being my first language. I could totally help if you’d like. Though I myself struggle with actually writing in Spanish. I’m better at speaking and reading Spanish than writing, but have been practicing and been asking my ma for help. I ngl have also been looking for Spanish speaking friends so I myself can improve my wirting and even my Spanish slang (I already know a few lol) :^

D

Deleted member

I kinda know how to speak Spanish but I barely use it because I want to know German, Russian, and Japanese. But I will still be ur fren tho

ItzFreshii

Inkling
NNID
RENDOGG22
Switch Friend Code
SW-7938-1636-4774
If you are fine with me using broken spanish, and promptly correcting me haha, then I'll be more than happy to chat lol.

ItzFreshii

Inkling
NNID
RENDOGG22
Switch Friend Code
SW-7938-1636-4774
Sounds good! I hope you don't mind my broken spanish. I am learning and if I make a mistake I encourage you to correct me lol. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. My discord is @ItzFreshii ✨️

ItzFreshii

Inkling
NNID
RENDOGG22
Switch Friend Code
SW-7938-1636-4774
Yo! I’m bilingual, Spanish being my first language. I could totally help if you’d like. Though I myself struggle with actually writing in Spanish. I’m better at speaking and reading Spanish than writing, but have been practicing and been asking my ma for help. I ngl have also been looking for Spanish speaking friends so I myself can improve my wirting and even my Spanish slang (I already know a few lol) :^
Sounds fun! I uhhh don't know nearly as much spanish as you probably. It's very, very low knowledge. But that's why I want to write it so I can keep what little I know now in my head, whilst learning more spanish lol. If you don't mind my (possible) minimal spanish skills, and probably correcting me A LOT then great ^-^ The only source of spanish I have outside of this is my spanish course but it is online so it's mainly reading. Feel free to shoot my a friend request on discord (tag should be somewhere in the replies and in my bio).

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
hola como le va estoy aprediendo espanol perooo.... solo se un poquito LOL We should have a bilingual discord or something.

Toastydew

Inkling
heads up! I sent a friend request on Discord. Should show up as “Toastydew” with an orange inkling as my pfp! ^^ (Would have sent the request sooner but I was busy 💔)

ItzFreshii

Inkling
NNID
RENDOGG22
Switch Friend Code
SW-7938-1636-4774
hola como le va estoy aprediendo espanol perooo.... solo se un poquito LOL We should have a bilingual discord or something.
I am not that fluent, so it prolly wouldnt be an active discord! But one day, sure!

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Sounds good! I hope you don't mind my broken spanish. I am learning and if I make a mistake I encourage you to correct me lol. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. My discord is @ItzFreshii ✨️
I don't have discord and I kinda know Spanish but I barely use it because my interest is in Russian and German (and my Spanish is also broken as well and I am hoping if we could still be frens)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom