Looking to play with some fun peoples

Lopez4

Inkling
NNID
Lopez4
Switch Friend Code
SW-1950-7205-3036
Hey guys. I’m a semi noob but I like playing ranked. The problem is none of my Xbox friends play switch. I’m looking to play online with a team or meet some people to play and get better with.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome to da Squidboards! I personally HATE ranked but there are plenty of other squibs who would love to splat it up with ya! Just ask around! I also HIGHLY recommend you think about getting a Discord. Splatoon groups on Discord make it super easy to find other squibs to play with. The Squidboards has one and I have one as well in my signature! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message or anyone else actually. Peeps are real cool here~

Lopez4

Inkling
NNID
Lopez4
Switch Friend Code
SW-1950-7205-3036
Welcome to da Squidboards! I personally HATE ranked but there are plenty of other squibs who would love to splat it up
Welcome to da Squidboards! I personally HATE ranked but there are plenty of other squibs who would love to splat it up with ya! Just ask around! I also HIGHLY recommend you think about getting a Discord. Splatoon groups on Discord make it super easy to find other squibs to play with. The Squidboards has one and I have one as well in my signature! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message or anyone else actually. Peeps are real cool here~
thank you so much. Ya I kinda was hesitant because I have never reached out like this to play with anyone. Lol. I just don’t have any friends that play this game and it’s a great team game!
you think about getting a Discord. Splatoon groups on Discord make it super easy to find other squibs to play with. The Squidboards has one and I have one as well in my signature! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message or anyone else actually. Peeps are real cool here~
That
thanks a lot ya I

Lopez4

Inkling
NNID
Lopez4
Switch Friend Code
SW-1950-7205-3036

Sorry my responses were cut off for some reason. Ya I love this game but all of my friends play Xbox. It’s a great team game so I would love to play with some people with voice chat.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Sorry my responses were cut off for some reason. Ya I love this game but all of my friends play Xbox. It’s a great team game so I would love to play with some people with voice chat.
Well, if you have a Discord, you can join some Splatoon Discord groups. Do you have one or need help setting one up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom