Looking to Really Feel It with a Competitive Squad

MonadoBoy

Inkling
NNID
FourSeraphim5
Time Zone: EST (UTC -05:00)
Weapon Proficiency: Tentatek Splattershot, Heavy Splatling Remix
NNID: FourSeraphim5
Preferred Role: Mainly support with splatling, I've gotten pretty good at defense so a team that can capitalize on that would work well. Mainly offense with splattershot, I can also play decent defense with it.
Communication: New to squads so I don't have a particular communication mode, but I'm fine using whichever you want, my discord is MonadoBoy#2330. Also, since I don't have former squad experience, I'm not used to callouts but can get accustomed to it very quickly if you have a particular system, and I think they're very important to team synergy.

Hi, my name's Will, and I've been thinking about trying to join a squad for a while now and finally decided to do it. I'm in Montreal (speak both English and French) and ideally would like to team up with some squids from the same region, but I'm open to anyone. Being in the same time zone (EST) helps with planning though. I've got a full-time job right now so I'm busy from 8 AM to 7PM Monday to Thursday and 8 to 6 Fridays but I'm pretty flexible outside those times, especially on weekends. I'm really looking to get competitive with this, so any squads out there looking for a strong teammate to work with, I can't wait to Really Feel It!

Last edited:

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
My squad would love a flexible member. Any competitions you might like to be in?

MonadoBoy

Inkling
NNID
FourSeraphim5
My squad would love a flexible member. Any competitions you might like to be in?
There wasn't anything in particular, I'm pretty new to this side of the game anything your team is looking at that I'm free for, I'm there. I know most teams are prepping for the showdown series coming up, so that'd be cool I think as a start.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
There wasn't anything in particular, I'm pretty new to this side of the game anything your team is looking at that I'm free for, I'm there. I know most teams are prepping for the showdown series coming up, so that'd be cool I think as a start.
I see, well you can head down to the JB discord if you're looking for a start. We are a pretty new squad, so you would fit right in!
https://discord.gg/XdACX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom