• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to start a clan

Ried Tube

Inkling
NNID
Karliried
What's up I'm Mike I'm looking to start a clan most all battles will be recorded on my you tube channel....I just bought the game a month ago so I'm looking for C or B rank
If interested reply for more info
We'll also be using discord for voice chat for 2 reasons it'll help us out plus it will make the video more interesting for the viewer...I use the splatter shot pro and am currently C+

TheJc

Inkling
NNID
Thejcc
What's up I'm Mike I'm looking to start a clan most all battles will be recorded on my you tube channel....I just bought the game a month ago so I'm looking for C or B rank
We'll also be using discord for voice chat for 2 reasons it'll help us out plus it will make the video more interesting for the viewer...I use the splatter shot pro and am currently C+
I am intrested

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
We're not really a professional clan, but we are a close knit group of squids called The Spawn Point (TSP for short) that would love for more squids like you to join! We do Private Battles and Squads weekly, and we can help you reach that S rank you may or may not be looking for!

Ragol

Inkling
NNID
erthboundzero
I'd be interested if it's still relevant

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
It would be fun if I could join, but I'm afraid I can't use voice chat...

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
I'm WreckItRey and my rank life is based on luck of my team selection. I was a C+ yesterday and somehow got B+ today. My weapons are: Luna Blaster Neo, Hero Roller Replica, Any splat roller basically.. and if I HAVE to I will use a sniper weapon but idk which ones are good since i never use it often. I'm a weird 12 year old furry nerd who is very smart in school. NNID: Dominguez23. I also can't use the discord voice chat because my mom doesn't want anyone hearing or recording my voice. I played AC:NL and I created dream towns. I'm very crafty and I switch off of games occasionally ( Example: I used to play Toontown: Rewritten then I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf then I Played Splatoon again ) I go back to old games so I don't quit forever. I basically binge on that game for about 6 months unless I have it completed mostly like toontown and animal crossing. Ty for reading hope you'll consider me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom