• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Luckiest Ability Rolls?

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
I've gotten pretty lucky with ability rolls recently, but here's the best one I got.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
Gotta go fast.

(Now if only the "Sub Wep Throw Boost" and "Special Wep Timer increase" abilities did stuff to Ink Mines and Inkstrikes respectively)

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Are triple perks on a single piece of equipment useful anyway? I thought the more you stack, the weaker they get...

My best piece of equipment is a pair of Red Hi-Tops (Main Skill: Ink Resistance) with Speed Up, Swim Speed Up and Main Ink Saver. I didn't reroll a lot yet, though, still saving my money for later.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
Are triple perks on a single piece of equipment useful anyway? I thought the more you stack, the weaker they get...

My best piece of equipment is a pair of Red Hi-Tops (Main Skill: Ink Resistance) with Speed Up, Swim Speed Up and Main Ink Saver. I didn't reroll a lot yet, though, still saving my money for later.
3 subs = 1 main

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
3 subs : 1 main only applies to abilities that dont diminish. otherwise it would be just a little less than 3x

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
I actually have no knowledge as to how the ability stacks work (like how much extra attributes they give). If someone could explain it to me or even link to a thread that could, I'd be very appreciative.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Mind if I get some of those boots too?
If I get one I'll definitely share. My NNID is in Sig.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
Judd does say the more you stack the weaker they get so its kinda a bad idea

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Judd does say the more you stack the weaker they get so its kinda a bad idea
Only if you're stacking main abilities, but if you're stacking 3 sub abilities it'll add up to 1 main one.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
I'm looking for fake contacts with three ink recovery ups and tan boots with three swim speed ups, I've got a pink polo with three ink saver main ups if anybody is interested.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I'm looking for fake contacts with three ink recovery ups and tan boots with three swim speed ups, I've got a pink polo with three ink saver main ups if anybody is interested.
Can you even copy 3 sub slots from a one star gear? I don't know if that would work.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Can you even copy 3 sub slots from a one star gear? I don't know if that would work.
You can buy slots at level 20 and when you order from spyke there's a chance you'll retain them. For example a player could pay 60k to unlock the two spare slots on the tan boots and I could then order them with a high chance that all slots would be unlocked, however it will be significantly more expensive.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
You can buy slots at level 20 and when you order from spyke there's a chance you'll retain them. For example a player could pay 60k to unlock the two spare slots on the tan boots and I could then order them with a high chance that all slots would be unlocked, however it will be significantly more expensive.
Hold on, so you have to buy to unlock the slots before you can order gear with the same additional abilities?
Like, if I ordered 2 star shoes with 3 slots there's a chance I won't get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom