Madda Inks the Way!

Madda

Inkling
NNID
Madda
Greetings, fellow inklings!

Madda here! I'm one of those super old people (20) that fell in love with Splatoon after seeing footage of it. It's actually the reason I bought a Wii U.

Anywhoomy, I made a little thingy to help introduce myself since 'm better at graphs!

NNID: Madda or EsMadda
Inkling: Boy (So I stand out from the rest)
Favorite Ink Color: Teal / Pink
Favorite Weapon Type: Rollers. Especially the Gold Dynamo Roller.
Least Favorite Weapon: Any Charger.
Favorite Map: Arowana Mall
Will You Buy the Splatoon Soundtrack?: Yarr.

Lolo

Inkling
NNID
loloshroom
Nice to meet you! Love Arowana Mall too, so fun.

Doc Chalk

Inkling
NNID
DocChalk
Strange that you should cite Arowana Mall as your favorite map and yet also claim to have little inclination towards chargers, as they tend to be particularly effective on the map due to its shape. Or at least, specifically, in maintaining control of the center area and warding off aggressive enemies. Though, the Dynamo Roller does in many ways perform similarly. Have you dabbled in many types of weapons? Personally I tend not to stray from my favored group of ten or so, but I do know that it can be extremely beneficial to experiment, if only for the sake of expanding one's breadth of knowledge on the metagame.

Madda

Inkling
NNID
Madda
Strange that you should cite Arowana Mall as your favorite map and yet also claim to have little inclination towards chargers, as they tend to be particularly effective on the map due to its shape. Or at least, specifically, in maintaining control of the center area and warding off aggressive enemies. Though, the Dynamo Roller does in many ways perform similarly.
I just don't see most chargers as valuable team mates outside of ranked. Granted, I've gone up against a few that are downright infuriating to play against (most Japanese), but I always have a stigma to them. Whenever I see a charger on my team, I'd want at least a handful of kills and ink sprayed before I'd call them "worthwhile". I'd also prefer an E-Liter anyday.

Have you dabbled in many types of weapons? Personally I tend not to stray from my favored group of ten or so, but I do know that it can be extremely beneficial to experiment, if only for the sake of expanding one's breadth of knowledge on the metagame.
I have. I do enjoy rollers and, to a lesser extent, the Splatlings. There are some awesome shooters that are still pretty well rounded to play with against that I enjoy (my favorite is the Splattershot Jr or the one with Echolocator).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom