Main Weapons and Weapons you want to get good at

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer
Heya, i'm just curious which weapons you guys use alot/want to get good at.

My current main weapons are:
Luna Blaster (you could say my "main main")
Inkbrush (i prefer the nouveau but i use the regular alot too)
Gold Dynamo Roller (i rarely use the silver one)

The weapons i want to get good at are:
E-litre 3k (but chargers in general)
Splatling (planning to add it to my "main" list)

What about you guys?

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Not sure yet as I haven't touched the game in over a week due to my health. However, there are a few weapons that I like and want to get better with. Splatling and Slosher both look fun to use, and I still am experimenting with chargers to be comfortable with sniping.

Overall, my go-to weapons are the Luna Blaster, the normal Blaster, and the Nosslenose. Sometimes I'll use the Dual Squelcher or one of the brushes but blasters seem to be my preferred weapon type.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I haven't touched the game in over a month due to summer school, but when i left i was a splattershot jr. certified professional. :P

Immortal

Inkster Jr.
I would likely consider my main to be the 96 Gal. It's powerful, consistent and has range that outclasses most other common shooters. The Echolocator sends all the stealth swim users into a tizzy and lets me run rampant without worrying about any enemies sneaking up on me, it also makes my teams play less like *** when I have one out. The sprinkler is also very handy across all game modes, covering zones and laying turf, or my favourite, placing it high on a wall and taking down anyone who dares to look up at it.
I'm the kind of guy that rushes to the hot spot of the map and go's nuts, usually ending the game with 10+ kills so I need a weapon that can keep up.

I also enjoy using: Other Gal weapons. Dual squelcher. SS Pro. Tentatek.

I quite like to use the splatling, new squiffer and some of the rollers when I get bored of shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom