Making an iceberg chart for all of the goofy design decisions/oversights in the series. Any suggestions?

Comodo_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7399-7078-2008
ballpoint launch

how do you get almost everything about you nerfed and you still end up being a high tier main weapon

just look at the inkipedia nerfs lmao
YEAH LMAO adding this rn, i should add s1 launch burst bomb too lmao

Reecey Boi

Inkster Jr.
The "inktoling" bugs (the amiibo glitch in the shops and splatfest float glitch)

Questionable/weird tricolor map developments (Mincemeat, Eeltail and Manta were functional before the mid season patch where they had collision bugs added that required another patch before the fests. Eeltail's layout was also complete and added in the game at the start Fresh Season 2023 yet wasn't used until the end of Sizzle Season 2023)

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
In the first patch of the game, Stamper had a glitch where if you press the squid form button at the exact right frame in between horizontal slashes, it'd shave off A BUNCH of the lag if you remember that. Is this on here?

Comodo_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7399-7078-2008
In the first patch of the game, Stamper had a glitch where if you press the squid form button at the exact right frame in between horizontal slashes, it'd shave off A BUNCH of the lag if you remember that. Is this on here?
LMAO THATS HILARIOUS ADDING

Comodo_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7399-7078-2008
The "inktoling" bugs (the amiibo glitch in the shops and splatfest float glitch)

Questionable/weird tricolor map developments (Mincemeat, Eeltail and Manta were functional before the mid season patch where they had collision bugs added that required another patch before the fests. Eeltail's layout was also complete and added in the game at the start Fresh Season 2023 yet wasn't used until the end of Sizzle Season 2023)
yess adding

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
Stamper back in launch had a glitch where you could rapid fire its horizontals by pressing ZR and ZL at the same time. (Idk if footage of it still exists anymore but here's the patch note for proof)
Screenshot_20240131_093046_Firefox.png

Last edited:

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
machine's hitbox expanding is less of an oddity and more of an intentional thing to make it easier to miss at close range i believe, pretty sure that was added in a patch.

i scanned the list so i dont think this is there, but the swig lag spike glitch on stages like eeltail where you could freeze the whole lobby by flicking at a certain spot? wish i could get deeper than this though

antyytna

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2627-3241-7131
Stamper back in launch had a glitch where you could rapid fire its horizontals by pressing ZR and ZL at the same time. (Idk if footage of it still exists anymore but here's the patch note for proof)View attachment 8745
Link to the attachment doesn't seem to work for me, but this sounds really funny

Reecey Boi

Inkster Jr.

Comodo_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7399-7078-2008
machine's hitbox expanding is less of an oddity and more of an intentional thing to make it easier to miss at close range i believe, pretty sure that was added in a patch.

i scanned the list so i dont think this is there, but the swig lag spike glitch on stages like eeltail where you could freeze the whole lobby by flicking at a certain spot? wish i could get deeper than this though

The big swig glitch is there on the right of layer 3, also for the machine thing idk it still feels pretty dumb considering how easy it is to hit at close range still

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
Stamper back in launch had a glitch where you could rapid fire its horizontals by pressing ZR and ZL at the same time. (Idk if footage of it still exists anymore but here's the patch note for proof) View attachment 8746
Oh yeah I should add too, ultra stamp in s3 launch having broken hitboxes that wouldn't hit anything. Looking back at this is insane lmao
Screenshot_20240131_100426_Firefox.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom