• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Males v. Females - The Number Game V.2

pixelizedchell

Inkling
I hadn't heard of it before. Probably because I've never had a Playstation 2 but it it seems interesting.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
166 we got this
of course i use to do this on a different site, im well trained >XD
Me and a friend posted on this site and i think the limit was once every 30 seconds and we had to predict eachother alone with 1 or 2 others sometimes.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan

Chaos_Knight, I think you may have overlooked a post. If you're seeing things go wrong somewhere, would you post the number (the thing above the reply to post button) of that post?

I'll gladly look back and check/recount.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
-∞

Too many people posting at the same time. The order already got messed up.

Chaos_Knight, I think you may have overlooked a post. If you're seeing things go wrong somewhere, would you post the number (the thing above the reply to post button) of that post?

I'll gladly look back and check/recount.
It got messed up when you posted at the same time as me at the beginning of this page.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

Chaos_Knight, I'm talking about the posts' numbers in the thread. For example, this one is #417.

And there's too many people posting at the same time which messes up the number order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom