Males v. Females - The Number Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Does anyone know how to install vBrawl hacks for SSBB? I found a hack that is really interesting to me and I wanna use it.

EDIT:
Drew, you should have put the goals way closer to each other. Because they aren't, you barely have a chance.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
I've never hacked Smash before, so I have barely any clue to what that is.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Riivolution is a homebrew program that patches games as they load from the disc. I used it a few years ago to play my own levels for NSMBW.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Ah, I see. I tried getting into hacking NSMB back when I was really into SMW hacking, but could never find isos to do stuff with so I just gave up. I knew Riivolution sounded familiar from that though. haha. New question then: can you homebrew the Wii U Wii channel without bricking the Wii U?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
To my knowledge you can, but I haven't done so myself; I've kept to using homebrew only on my Wii. I mainly worked with a friend who has since focused their attention on the 3DS. (It took me quite some time to convince them to even get a Wii U. Splatoon helped with that.:D)

Since the Wii U is the current platform, I do expect that Nintendo would be continuing to 'fight' homebrew. It's something to watch out for: I vaguely remember something about the Wii getting bricked by an update Nintendo pushed out once. I also remember that the last few updates for the Wii itself were just to counter homebrew.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Well, I'll just do it on my Wii then. If it get's bricked I'll be kinda okay with that seeing as I have a Wii U andddddd I kinda never enjoyed many of the Wii titles.
sidenote: I recently got my Friend to buy a Wii U just by showing him Splatoon. haha

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
My life IS a weekend. No seriously, when you're on I know the fun is about to begin.
421 oh sorry about making it to HIGH

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Hey man, I'm just saying you're a cool dude as far as I've gotten to know you from this.

I can't just melLOW OUT, I'M PARANOID 422 (MAYBE I TOOK IN TOO MUCH AHHHHHHH)

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
whoa man, why is there a pink giraffe with a lions head singing Hakuna Matata over there? (Also: thanks Warghoul, I appreciate that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom