• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Males v. Females - The Number Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
I feel like part of the reason you feel like giving up though is because we are extremely far away from your goal. This honestly should be refined to smaller goals, I would only agree with the 500 and 0 goals if this were a much bigger forum with many people posting in threads like these more often.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Honestly, I think the biggest reason why we are up to this number is because of the fact I have nothing to do nearly every second of the day. If that wasn't the case I feel like the other females here would have the number around 315-325 still due to Warghoul and you being persistent as well. I've been a help due to the fact that I can hold it at a number for an extended period of time until others show up. The position you are in now.

97Stephen

Pro Squid
Yeah if it wasn't for 13Galaxy, G1, and you, Drew and I could of really dropped the number. My problem is that I keep getting busy for a couple hours, come back and you've raised it forty points. It really only works if I can be pretty much always on. Not to mention I don't have any others.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
It's only been you for like 4 or 5 pages, that's crazy. I would have honestly stopped after two or so.

97Stephen

Pro Squid
It does get a little discouraging. But talking is fun. I'm go to play splatoon so I'm signing out for a little bit.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Wow. Alot happened while I slept in.

I honestly don't have much to do either, especially with this storm that's been hitting us all day.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@G1ng3rGar1 It's hard for me to classify it. Earlier today, we were having strong winds, about 50-60 MPH at times, and heavy rain. It was a little foggy too. I haven't noticed any thunder/lightning, but I did my best to just sleep though the worst of the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom