• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Man, it has been forever.

Prince Kinzyl

Inkling
NNID
wolfie-kins
Switch Friend Code
SW-6749-5863-0583
I got word that the comp scene is coming back here. Since I forgot my previous account's log-in and can't access the email, I am here.

On that note, lets talk about the welcome-back thingy. I am basically just a war vet who's been playing this game since the beginning and started my comp journey back in '16 when I felt ballsy enough to be tough. I was a LOW level casual back then, but the anime glow-up happened and I'm pretty uh... ...I exist.

Guess I'm gonna be fooling around here like back then.

Oh right, about me. I am the sleepyhead that likes non-meta and does art things. Uh... That's all I got. Pretty sure my gameplay can talk for me.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
I got word that the comp scene is coming back here. Since I forgot my previous account's log-in and can't access the email, I am here.

On that note, lets talk about the welcome-back thingy. I am basically just a war vet who's been playing this game since the beginning and started my comp journey back in '16 when I felt ballsy enough to be tough. I was a LOW level casual back then, but the anime glow-up happened and I'm pretty uh... ...I exist.

Guess I'm gonna be fooling around here like back then.

Oh right, about me. I am the sleepyhead that likes non-meta and does art things. Uh... That's all I got. Pretty sure my gameplay can talk for me.
If you would like to work with staff to get access to your previous account, make a thread in Forum Support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom