Man, it has been forever.

Prince Kinzyl

Inkling
NNID
wolfie-kins
Switch Friend Code
SW-6749-5863-0583
I got word that the comp scene is coming back here. Since I forgot my previous account's log-in and can't access the email, I am here.

On that note, lets talk about the welcome-back thingy. I am basically just a war vet who's been playing this game since the beginning and started my comp journey back in '16 when I felt ballsy enough to be tough. I was a LOW level casual back then, but the anime glow-up happened and I'm pretty uh... ...I exist.

Guess I'm gonna be fooling around here like back then.

Oh right, about me. I am the sleepyhead that likes non-meta and does art things. Uh... That's all I got. Pretty sure my gameplay can talk for me.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
I got word that the comp scene is coming back here. Since I forgot my previous account's log-in and can't access the email, I am here.

On that note, lets talk about the welcome-back thingy. I am basically just a war vet who's been playing this game since the beginning and started my comp journey back in '16 when I felt ballsy enough to be tough. I was a LOW level casual back then, but the anime glow-up happened and I'm pretty uh... ...I exist.

Guess I'm gonna be fooling around here like back then.

Oh right, about me. I am the sleepyhead that likes non-meta and does art things. Uh... That's all I got. Pretty sure my gameplay can talk for me.
If you would like to work with staff to get access to your previous account, make a thread in Forum Support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom