(MANDATORY FOR SPECIAL SQUID SQUAD MEMBERS)Organizing our squad

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
Hello everyone it's mango finally back on squidboards and if you are in my squad (Special Squid Squad) then you might be a bit confused on why there hasn't been any practice, scrims, or anything really happening with our squad in the past couple of weeks. Well I am here to tell you that those things are happening very soon after we can organize our squad. It's not very clear on who is in which team, what time zone you're in, or what weapons you main, making it impossible for me to continue the squad without any feedback. So I would like fellow squad members to tell me their information in the comments of this thread. This would help me a ton on organizing the squad. And if you have already sent me your information please put it in here again so I would have everyone's info in one place. Filling this out is MANDATORY if you wish to continue to be part of Special Squid Squad. Please comment with the following information:

What team you think you are in (SSI or SSS):

Time zone:

Main Weapon:

Best time of the day and day of the week to play:

Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see a good future in Special Squid Squad.

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
* please note that this should be filled out by November 8th

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
Main: N'Zap, eliter, carbon
Time zone: mountain US, Denver, UTC -7
Time best: 10pm to 1am eastern US time
NNID: monkey.esq
I'm in developmental SSI I suppose?

You should suggest everyone to add all other SSS as friends in Miiverse.

Made a discord server: specialsquidsquad

Helps with organization.

Last edited:

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
Thank you a lot Helio!
No worries on adding each other as friends just yet, I have a plan on what we should do once everyone has filled out their information to make sure we have a well organized future (Also could you tell me the days of the week you're available?)

ChaoticEnergy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muscanator
I'd like to join SSS (might go to SSI later on due to college among other things)

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (Southern California)

Main Weapon: Whatever the current map/gamemode call for. (Usually only shooters and charger types)

Best time of the day and day of the week to play: I'll just give you when I'm free (it can change a lot, usually it changes to give me more free time, but on weekends I'm sometimes out of town) Also, I didn't put exact times so everything is give or take about 10 minutes.

Monday - 4PM to 5:15PM / 7:30PM to 9:30PM

Tuesday - 3PM to 5:15PM / 7:30PM to 9:30PM

Wednesday - 4PM to 6PM / 7:15PM to 9:30PM

Thursday - 3PM to 6PM / 7:15PM to 9:30PM

Friday - 4PM to 5:15PM / 8:20PM to 10PM

Saturday/Sunday - 10AM to 10PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom