Manta Maria Thoughts and Discussion!

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Also, is it just me, or does the frontline usually doesn't go very far back? Like, most stage I've had at least a couple of matches where one team drove back the other one quite far past the middle, but in this stage, the only time that has happened was when all three of my teammembers lost their connection and I had to do it 1 vs 4.

Stormxeaglex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7019-0997-6294
I like the map so far because it's really fun to play on. There are many areas to reach and different ways to approach the objective. I think splat zones are going to be fun to play here because of the tower above to center of the stage making things interesting

Dog King

Full Squid
I like the map so far because it's really fun to play on. There are many areas to reach and different ways to approach the objective. I think splat zones are going to be fun to play here because of the tower above to center of the stage making things interesting
Speaking of the central mast, someone ambushed me using it, jumping down from above me and landing on the grates. It was so cool (even if I was a little salty when it first happened) that I should honestly try it myself! The center of the stage is just such a fun place to battle!

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
Aspects of the map I like are that it is so claustrophobic and the ship setting. The name is quite nice as well. Easily becoming one of my faves.

CM86

Pro Squid
Normal people casually playing Splatoon 2. Then this map comes out and everyone is like (including me):

pirate.jpg

Without swords of course.

Last edited:

SqidVishus

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0563-5067-5130
I still have a visual issue with it. There are parts on the side that look like there is something below you, it looks like planks or a deck. Yet, it is out of bounds. I wish they'd make it clearer, though today I resisted the urge to jump down there an ink it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom