• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Mar 10, 2018] Cephalosquad's Stealth Tournament (Online)

SquidSlayer

Inkling
Welcome to the first Tournament of Cephalosquad! I make it my effort to make more unique tournaments putting players in positions where they'll have to adept to a new situation, while simultaneously not taking away a players choice too much. As an example, this tournament will be a stealth tournament. Every player will be required to use Stealth Jump and Ninja Squid in their build. I'll be streaming as many sets as I can on my twitch listed below. If you don't have a full team, you are free to use our server to try an find other free agents even if it is just for one tournament. Have fun out there! And remember, Don't get cooked, stay off the hook!

(Edit: This even has been moved to March 9th. I wasn't super committed to having it a Saturday in the first place. But with Splatfest, I have ultimately decided that it's a better idea to have it a fun Friday night tournament. Thank you for taking the time to read!)

Links:
Discord
Twitch
Rules
Youtube (Where i'll upload the stream archives)
Challonge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom