Mario sunshine leak is fake heres the guy that made it

shane3x

Full Squid
I never believed the leak was real. I don't want any Nintendo characters in Splatoon. I want Splatoon to be it's own series with no Mario in it. This should be a fresh series with no help of any other nintendo character in it.
Nintendo for better or for worse is embracing the cross-branding culture, where all their IP no longer live in a bubble. Splatoon will not die or become Maritoon because a level, gear or a weapon from a game thats like 13 years old gets added. More content is good.

For those who know of Sunshine, its a fun little thing. For those who dont know what sunshine is, its just more stuff.
From Reddit

Lets be honest, these days if they did put in like FLUDD wep or a map like Ricco Harbour or something most people wouldn't even know what game it was from originally and would just think it was a splatoon thing anyway.

This "OMG KEEP SUNSHINE OUT IT WILL RUIN SPLATOON" is just really silly. The game will survive any themed content whether its gear, weps or maps that are based off sunshine and lets be honest a small little promotion to help keep this game alive cannot hurt. Splatoon already is gettingt crossovers. I think people are trying to keep splatoon "pure" for no real reason.

First people want more content, now its we want more content but on our terms. Dont like certain content dont use it its not hurting you.

• This. We see Easter Eggs in ALL Nintendo games. The windows in Ocarina of Time, the masks on the Salesman's bag, damn near all the items in Pikmin 2, the DLC packs in Mario Kart 8, and many more I'm likely forgetting. The thing they all have in common is that they're all VERY well liked since they give nice homages to other series in a way that doesn't detract or feel put of place from the main game. Same can work for Splatoon with weapons, gear, and stages based on other Nintendo games.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
From Reddit
I never said I wouldn't mind easter eggs from other Nintendo series, just not major add ons that everyone is going to use online like characters.
Inklings and the other current characters should be the only characters now. Maybe in the future they could add Mario things, just not this early.

shane3x

Full Squid
I never said I wouldn't mind easter eggs from other Nintendo series, just not major add ons that everyone is going to use online like characters.
Inklings and the other current characters should be the only characters now. Maybe in the future they could add Mario things, just not this early.
Mario would never be a playable character. A single player challenge, a new minigame for local MP where one person inks and the other is mario and has to clean it up, a costume but it wouldnt be mario online, like how Ika masume isnt actually playable just a costume.

While mario turning into a blooper would be a nice novelty that you might be able to get away with multiple marios online wouldnt fly.

Holder of the Heel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roarfang
I never really bothered to actually look at it, but wow the ink on Mario looks awful. Anyone who had looked closely probably was able to dismiss it immediately.

LuisGVN

Inkling
NNID
Luis-GVN
Tears where shed on the bus ride home while learning about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom