Massive cope for a few new kits

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
IMG_9627.jpeg

Ok, so, there are three Splatlings that don’t have a second kit yet, and no season thus far has added more than two kits per class for preexisting weapons (excluding shooters), which means (assuming Sizzle ‘24 is the last season) one of those three Splatlings are likely to get a second kit this season. Heavy Edit’s the most likely considering Dread is confirmed for a 2nd kit, and it’d be kinda weird if the other Drizzle Season weapon wasn’t here.

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
I am suprised there wasn't another splatling. Hoping they didn't reveal every weapon because snipewriter wasn't in the trailer last season.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
you can see nautilus in the salmon run part of the trailer, so my money's on naut.
If we dont get a splatling at all in fresh season then I will be very sad :C

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Consider my brow creased with worry.
Every season so far has introduced one fewer new weapon.
Chill Season '24 introduced 9 new kits.
The Fresh Season '24 trailer has shown 2 new mains and 6 new kits. For a total of 8.
BUT THERE IS HOPE
Every post-launch main weapon except for Snipewriter has received a second kit two seasons after its release.
It is completely possible for us to get a second Heavy Edit kit.
All five of the others are hopeless.

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
Consider my brow creased with worry.
Every season so far has introduced one fewer new weapon.
Chill Season '24 introduced 9 new kits.
The Fresh Season '24 trailer has shown 2 new mains and 6 new kits. For a total of 8.
BUT THERE IS HOPE
Every post-launch main weapon except for Snipewriter has received a second kit two seasons after its release.
It is completely possible for us to get a second Heavy Edit kit.
All five of the others are hopeless.
Ok but, however, I am still coping,

If we get 8 alt kits this season, then that would leave 4 kits from pre-Fresh Season that need a kit, and adding the alt kits for the new dualie and brella, would total to 6 kits probably getting added next season.

Also, one thing to note, it’s not impossible we’ll get a new Splatana and Stringer, and since those weapons would need second kits, adding on to the 6 kits that are probably going to be added next-next season, there would be a total of 8 alt kits that could be added next season. That would mean 8 alt kits this season, and 8 alt kits next season (providing that we are indeed getting a new Splatana and Stringer, and Sizzle ‘24 is last opportunity for new kits).

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Ok but, however, I am still coping,

If we get 8 alt kits this season, then that would leave 4 kits from pre-Fresh Season that need a kit, and adding the alt kits for the new dualie and brella, would total to 6 kits probably getting added next season.

Also, one thing to note, it’s not impossible we’ll get a new Splatana and Stringer, and since those weapons would need second kits, adding on to the 6 kits that are probably going to be added next-next season, there would be a total of 8 alt kits that could be added next season. That would mean 8 alt kits this season, and 8 alt kits next season (providing that we are indeed getting a new Splatana and Stringer, and Sizzle ‘24 is last opportunity for new kits).
I’m thinking that we’ll get an update for Drizzle ‘24 as well, so it’ll be hard for us to come to a consensus about the path the updates will take.
At this point we can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom