Match Analysis - Video Center

Power

Inkling Commander
Basic Rules:
-Follow the formatting. Do not deviate from it at all.
-Only analysis and video posts are allowed in this thread. Suggestions, and other stuff belong elsewhere
-If you have any complications with videos, analysis, uploading, etc. and need help. (Private message me.)

Video Rules:
  1. Make sure the video is clear to see
  2. If you have a compilation of matches, indicate time slots
  3. Single match per video is preferred
  4. Title your match analysis videos appropriately
Analysis Rules:
  1. Full analysis is preferred, please do not write simple sentences. Everyone's analysis is taken seriously and with consideration.
  2. Avoid saying basic things such as (Should have aimed better. lag, etc.) If you are unsure if what you are saying, just say it.
  3. Remember, you can provide analysis on your own matches too.
  4. Be respectful
  5. Organize your analysis. (Chronology of the match) Bullet points, other stuff. Whatever makes it easier to read.
COPY/PASTE the following for whichever post you are going to do.

Analysis Format:
Post #: Author of Video: Title of Video: Time of video W/ match:
Analysis:

Match Rating (With short justification out of 10)

Video Format:
Match Type: Map: Your Role: (Optional)
Time Slots:
Video Link:

**Leave anything irrelevant with a N/A

Power

Inkling Commander

ChickenOfTheSea

Inkling
NNID
Flutterboss
Just watched them and the only thing I can say is, DAMN! Just how good are you

Power

Inkling Commander
Post #: 2 Author of Video: Power Title of Video: "Tower Control Match 1" Time of video W/ match: N/A
Analysis:
Enemy Loadout: Splattershot Jr, roller, 2 blasters
Team Loadout: Roller, Splattershot Jr, Splatterscope, Blaster

So it is clear by the loadout that the addition of a splatterscope instead of another blaster leads to a better advantage over the enemy. Instead of it being a slug fest atAt the tower, the opportunity for long range splatting is there.

At the beginning I believe that it was a good choice to go up the pipes, separating myself from my teammates. This leads to more shots at different angles, causing more areas of concern for the opponent. Also considering that people aggressively go towards the tower without any regard (at least in B+) it is practically easy pickings for a sniper.

Afterwards we lost positioning, which could only be blamed due to human error and me missing my chance to stop the enemy. As a result, all of them died and I was left alone.

Being the only survivor was not as bad as one may think, as I was the focus of the enemy, allowing me to nail a kill and distract a guy while my teammate rolled him.

Practically being 4v1 against the tower, all of us missed our shots and fired from approximately the same area. It would have been better if we advanced a little at different angles to get a clearer shot. Also, running out of ink is a problem point that needs to be addressed.

Afterwards, we gained the advantage and the enemy continued to attack us even though they were outnumbered (A flaw at their end)

Some takeaway points:
-Trapping the enemy at their 2 exits from base makes or breaks the match
- Never go towards a group of enemies unless you have numbers and angle advantage.
-Distraction is key, it allows for other setups to occur (base control, assists etc.)

Match Rating 8/10: No deaths, some missed opportunities here and there. Overall solid performance.

Oh btw, it would be beneficial if you refrain from posting anything other then analysis or videos. Avoiding clutter and such. thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom