• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [May 13, 2016] Ink Rush (Online)

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Hello! I apologize for not asking this on the discord. I wasn't sure if only sign ups were allowed. I wanted to ask if teams that are inexperienced are allowed to sign up?

GH|BoZss

Senior Squid
NNID
Manu_LPM_ForEver
Hello! I apologize for not asking this on the discord. I wasn't sure if only sign ups were allowed. I wanted to ask if teams that are inexperienced are allowed to sign up?
Sure every Team is welcome!
I hope on Discord is everything clear what you have to do during the tournament! If not ask it!!! Our staff will help you!
If you don't know how it will be run I can tell you it on Discord ;)
There’s a first time for everything :D just Sign up and try it out :P

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Sure every Team is welcome!
I hope on Discord is everything clear what you have to do during the tournament! If not ask it!!! Our staff will help you!
If you don't know how it will be run I can tell you it on Discord ;)
There’s a first time for everything :D just Sign up and try it out :p
I see! Unfortunately for me, this will take place at 12pm on Friday and I will be in school. Is it possible a team could still play without their captain being present?

GH|BoZss

Senior Squid
NNID
Manu_LPM_ForEver
I see! Unfortunately for me, this will take place at 12pm on Friday and I will be in school. Is it possible a team could still play without their captain being present?
Sure! no problem! You need yust one person who will be present on discord :) just write the person who will present on discord as Team Captain ( for this tournament!)

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Sure! no problem! You need yust one person who will be present on discord :) just write the person who will present on discord as Team Captain ( for this tournament!)
Alright! Cool. I think this is the last question. Can I have someone from a friend's team sub in for us? And how many hours will this tourney be?

GH|BoZss

Senior Squid
NNID
Manu_LPM_ForEver
Alright! Cool. I think this is the last question. Can I have someone from a friend's team sub in for us? And how many hours will this tourney be?
Sure just sign up the friends in Register! It dipends how many participants we get .. but it wont take too much time dont worry ;)

GH|BoZss

Senior Squid
NNID
Manu_LPM_ForEver
Don't forget, you have only one day left to register!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom