• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[May 22, 2016] Oceanink Offensive May Regional (Online)

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Do both members need to have a discord account? one of the members has no storage space on his phone and his laptop is getting repaired. Also, what do they put in the username section if so?
\

Elteremoto

Inkling
NNID
Elteremoto
Hey Lorenzo it is Luke, are you going to be playing in the tournament? And if so who are you playing with

Elteremoto

Inkling
NNID
Elteremoto
I don't have discord and I cannot get it, my iPod is too old, my iPad does not have the AppStore because of my schools rules so what will I do?

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
I don't have discord and I cannot get it, my iPod is too old, my iPad does not have the AppStore because of my schools rules so what will I do?
Sorry Luke but I have a family thing to go to on Sunday. If you have a PC then i guess you can get it on that. Otherwise, your partner can just use their discord

Alecat

Full Squid
NNID
alecatmew
Sorry guys I totally missed your replies, thought that Squidboards would email me each time people responded.

For future reference:
@Otaku_Fan77: The form initially required that both players have discord, I later changed it to be optional. Although it was optional, it was recommended so that pairs could communicate on a common platform.
@Jonking15: This tournament was just for people in Oceania, like Australia/New Zealand. We actually had a pretty wide geographic range (we basically went 4 hours in each direction from Eastern Australia), so Hawaiians were also eligible. We will be alternating International events with Regional ones in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom