• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Maybe a challenge for all those who got A+ already

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH

Are you tough enough?

I just thought about this challenge and made it into a meme pic. Seriously, is this possible to achieve? Does anyone have a list of how much expierence you need for each level? I think it might get really close, but would be a great challenge for the top players out there.

Farrac

Inkling
It might be possible but bear in mind that the higher your rank the higher the exp you get so I dunno, and this is assuming you win every single time. Now, in any other game winning every single time if of course possible if you are really good but in Splatoon you also require your teammates to be on your level...which is pretty much impossible considering matchups are random at the moment. Maybe this will be interesting after the August update, though.

EDIT: Just realized you need to be Level 10 to even gey access to ranked battles. Yup, definitely impossible.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I think it might be possible. I've been B- since about 15

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
Are you tough enough?

I just thought about this challenge and made it into a meme pic. Seriously, is this possible to achieve? Does anyone have a list of how much expierence you need for each level? I think it might get really close, but would be a great challenge for the top players out there.
I almost did this with chargers and will be attempting it tomorrow (since my exams will be over)

It's definitely possible, but the longer you get stuck in the A's, the harder it will be to not hit 20

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Pretty sure this is possible, you'd just need to win practically every match.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
first attempt went decently until I choked at A 92 or w/e it was and started choking really badly (figuratively and sort of literally, my throat is really sore now) so I didn't quite reach A+ (and my promotion game was literally me superjumping to throw the game at 3 pts because I thought we were going to win)

basically I hit 20 at A ~70 (I was 2 games behind my level; if I hadn't thrown my promotion match I would have been done at 10 hrs 20 mins). I can't remember what my win-loss ratio was but up through A- I lost like 10 games. considering that I was in B for about an hour longer than any of the other ranks, I could have done it all under 9 hours too lol

if I just used ttek I'd be able to do it no trouble at all, but I also did impose some restrictions on myself and using multiple weapons was originally one of them

I didn't have that much trouble with teams; most of the throwing was from people spamming sjs to mid, which isn't a problem if you get quad kills with inkzookas (which I was doing up through the A's)

I might attempt this again at the end of my break or maybe sooner, but definitely not any time in the next two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom