Meet The Team: Life and Times of a Wild XCuber2

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
Hellooooo, everybody. My name is Eric, a.k.a. XCuber2.
First of all, XCuber2 is a username I came up with when I was about 12ish and it just kind of stuck. It's a combination of Xbox, Gamecube, and PlayStation 2, even though I never owned the original Xbox. Welcome to the mind of 12-year-old Eric!

I am a major goofball. I will crack jokes, and sometimes they may be the lamest, cheesiest thing you've heard. :p And I am not ashamed!

I was born at a very early age in a log cabin I helped my father build.

... Nah I'll do this for real. XP I'll start by saying I am a college grad. I graduated in December of 2014 from The Art Institute of California with a degree in Animation, a field I am now currently working in. 2D Animation, Concept Art, Visual Development, Illustration, Motion Graphics. Those are my jams. :) Remember, squids: Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life! "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

I come from a very music family. Both my parents are musicians and they passed that on to us. I play drums primarily, but I also know a little bit of piano, guitar, bass guitar, piano, clarinet (though I haven't played in about 10 years), and I also sing.
Bottom line, I come from a very artistic family.

For the past 2 years I have been working on an animated series loosely based on the Animal Crossing series, titled The Able Sisters. For those who may not be too familiar with Animal Crossing, there is an NPC named Sable. She is the games' local tailor who will sell you clothes and even make clothes you design. She has a very touching backstory that you learn throughout the series. This show tells her backstory. While I admit I have been working on it off and on (I get burned out sometimes) I have recently started working on it again and hopefully it will debut this year.

My favorite games include (but are not limited to) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Pikmin 1, 2, and 3, Portal 1 and 2, Paper Mario The Thousand-Year-Door, Splatoon, and Undertale.

I guess that's all. In case anybody is interested in my endeavors, you can see them here.

Personal Art Website: http://emrillustration.com/
The Able Sisters Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ablesisetersshow

And, um, I guess here's a pic of me.

Attachments

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
I fudging love the way you draw animals. The jealously is literally seeping from my actual pores. I am sweating jealously. I'm also waytons jealous you've been on a Disney cruise. I also want that sorcerer Mickey shirt. Really, I'll just tradesies lives with you for like... a day or two... just so I can absorb your animal drawing skills and steal your Mickey shirt.

brb locating voodoo witchdoctor for life-swapping magic...

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
TTYD Represent! My fave game. That's such an awesome field to be in and I wish you luck in your endeavors! Also, since you're endorsing Undertale as well as Cam, I'm tempted to try it now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom