• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Messtival! 3 Saturday February 6, 2016

Yasuo07

Inkling
NNID
LeFluffyDoge
What if we dont have access to discord OR Battlefy at the time of the tournament? Are we able to use Skype or Curse?

Njok

Bouncer
What if we dont have access to discord OR Battlefy at the time of the tournament? Are we able to use Skype or Curse?
Why would you have Skype but not discord or battlefy? And I don't even know what curse is...

Yasuo07

Inkling
NNID
LeFluffyDoge
Cause i have a kindle fire hd, and i cant get discord or battlefy on it, also i dont have a computer So i cant really access it :/

Njok

Bouncer
Cause i have a kindle fire hd, and i cant get discord or battlefy on it, also i dont have a computer So i cant really access it :/
You can access discord on a browser as well. Is that an option? Or maybe someone else on your team can handle the communication on discord.

I'm sorry but discord really is mandatory. It will not be possible for me to do all the communication double :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom