• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Messtival! presents: The European Championship Of Splatoon (EUCOS)

Chewi

Full Squid
NNID
IronChefCanada
why no team canada, were more european than usa.
I don't have twitter, but bumping this because how can you not include Britain and France's lovechild. :D

Plus this could be the team uniform :head_ncp003:clothes_vest000:shoes_trs001:, what's not to like?

SabsyX

Inkling
NNID
SabsyX
Well, that's an unsatisfying answer but I take it. Thanks.

Njok

Bouncer
Well technically Ireland isn't a part of the United Kingdom but it's close enough i guess. Ultimately it's up to DUDE to select who will play for the UK.

Giamma

Inkling
NNID
GiammaKing
Guys I'd like to join Team Italy (I'm Italian) How can I do it?

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
Ci prepari dei tortellini e semmai pure delle lasagne. Se sono buone sei benvenuto nel team italiano, altrimenti sei fuori

Njok

Bouncer
The OP is updated.

Reminder that we're still looking for people who'd like to broadcast and / or commentate for this event!

Njok

Bouncer
Sort of big update to the OP.

Updated the roster as much as is known at this point. Added the maplist.

Also added a betting form and the sheet with all the predictions. Note that if you want to play in the betting game, you'll have to join the discord server were the rules are explained as well. Forms from people not on the server, will not be included.

@Stan64 sorry but the chance to add teams was last week :( No one mentioned Sweden and by now it would not be doable to change everything again. Next time for sure!

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
Half of SquidKids is Canadian. I'm so glad to see you put us there. Tell Boss to take Purple!! Won't regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom